Man the price of the local newspaper is becoming prohibitive.
I pay the bill for 6 months. Then I get a bill after 3 telling me
pricing has changed. Even though I paid for 6 months, if I want
the next 3 months I must fork over an addition $100. I then find
I am paying for stuff I don't want, Never look at and toss right in
the trash. That Sports magazine with the inaccurate t.v. listings
and stupid articles about sports writers tweets is an extra dollar
a week. That book on the livestock show, $5. it goes on and on.
The Chronicle is the only major paper in Houston left. They're
ever evolving ways of squeezing a dime out of their customers.
It's a shame a great paper has become a faceless entity hell bent
on degrading the product while charging outrageous prices to
see full page adds and stories from crappy newspapers in other
cities. I love reading the newspaper but it looks like something
that is going to go extinct. Customer service? Fugetaboutit.
1. Todd Rundgren - Dust My Broom/ Boogies [Hamburger Hell]
2. Alice Cooper - Detroit City
3. Ramones - I Remember You
4. Velvet Underground - I'm Waiting For My Man
5. Cheap Trick - I'm Waiting For My Man
6. Jerry Reed - Amos Moses
7. Primus - Amos Moses
8. Cross Canadian Ragweed - Amos Moses
9. Alabama 3 - Woke Up This Morning
10. Alabama 3 - Woke Up This Morning [Sopranos mix]
11. Alan Parsons Project - Some Other Time [Blunstone/Witren Vocal Mix]
12. Tin Drum - Lay Your Hands
13. The Band - The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down [Alternate Version]
14. The Monkees - Papa Jeans Blues