1. The Kooks - Be Who You Are
2. String Cheese Incident - Believe
3. Rolling Stones - Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo [Heartbreaker]
4. North Mississippi Allstars - Long Haired Doney
5. The Mooney Suzuki - 99%
6. Ozark Mountain Daredevils - Giving It All To The Wind
7. Roy Orbison - She's A Mystery
8. Mavericks - Brand New Day
9. Allman Brothers - In The Memory Of Elizabeth Reed
10. The Band - Look Out Cleveland
11. Beach Boys - God Only Knows
12. Joe Walsh - Hi Roller Baby
13. Electric Guest - This Head I Hold
14. Mothers Finest - Niggizz Can't Sing Rock N Roll
Dear Big AL,
grmbl, Robot... I'm way too ugly for a robot! Stoopid machine. Anyway, ain't it cool how they wedged a litte Led Zep into the groove? And not for the first time. Seriously "Yes they can, I'd say". I'm recently dwelling a bit away from Planet Rockcast, but since you played that I just had to give you a note how much I liked it. Hey, you once played Plastic Bertrand, one hit wonder with Ca Plane Pour Moi. Like with Canned Heat and Let's Work Together I was absolutely sure it was his song. Turns out it wasn't. The Original is from Lou Deprijck, from 1977 and I never would have guessed it. And if you still like novelty songs, how about DeLaSoul - Who Do U Worship? That one is so weird, but hey, I like it. And yes, you're absolutely right, he who doesn't have to say anything substantial about the show should not place suggestions. So I just mention that George Thorogood & The Delaware Destroyers - Rockin My Life Away is from 1997 and I'm gone.
Almost, because for my outro I need Roddie Romero & The Hub City All-Stars - Rock ‘n’ Roll & Soul Radio. And here it comes.
People ask the question what happened to Rock 'n' Roll and Soul Radio? And I tell 'em: It didn't disappear. It just went to Houston!
Have a god time rockin the remains of the free world and one for the road. What woulld you call Santa's Little Helpers? Subordinate Clauses. Bye.
Post a Comment