Apologies all around. I just happened to notice for what
ever reason this didn't post on time.
The winter here in H town is so warm it feels already like
summer. Temps hovering in the low 80's should be a
welcome sight to visitors from some frozen northern city.
Houston is putting it's best foot forward to insure all
visitors have a fine time. Only problem I can see is the
increase in traffic which is already terrible. Super Bowl
51. Come see us! Now I sound like the tourist bureau.
1. Ike and Tina Turner - Nutbush City
2. Bonde Do Rolle - Office Boy
3. Eagles Of Death Metal - Whore Hoppin'
4. Sam and Dave - Soul Man
5. Sam and Dave - Hold On I'm Coming
6. Ted Nugent - Soul Man
7. Blink 182 - She's Out Of Her Mind
8. Marian Hill - Down
9. Revivalist - Wish I Knew You When I Was Young
10. Heaters - American Dream
11. Jefferson Airplane - Embryonic Journey
12. Train - The News
13. Ryan Cabrerra - You Can Call Me Al
14. Sweet - All You'll Ever Get From Me
15. Sweet - Get In The Line
16. Catholic Girls - Somebody Better Get A Room
17. AFI - Get Hurt
18. Zox - Little More Time
19. Traiblazers - Last Bullet In The Chamber/ Drunken Jackass
20. Clutch - The Devil and Me