Are you superstitious? The significance of the 13th day of
the month falling on a Friday appears to be fading away like
memories of the last century. Fear of Friday the 13th goes back
centuries and pure ignorance has kept it going all this time. I
personally have always considered it a lucky day for myself.
Being born on a Friday probably shaped my views as a young
kid. Most folk wouldn't even noticed if lame stream media wasn't
in the practice of doom and gloom and trying to bum us out at
every turn. Triskaidekaphobia is defined as the extreme fear of
the number 13. So it's more about the number than the day anyway.
Believe me, you are safe to go about your normal daily routine.
Just don't step on that crack in the sidewalk. it could break your
Mama's back. Enjoy.
1. Montrose - On My Mind
2. Night Ranger - Somehow Someway
3. REO Speedwagon - Golden Country [Live 1977]
4. Melanie - Lay Down [Candles In The Rain] [Big AL Mix 17]
5. Catholic Girls - Without A Country
6. Canned Heat - I Used To Be Bad
7. Drop Kick Murphy's - The Lonesome Boatman
8. Lindisfarne - I Must Stop Going To Parties
9. Pete Townsend and Ronnie Lane - My Baby Gives It Away
10. Kansas - Sparks Of The Tempest
11. Vanilla Fudge - I'm A Believer
12. The Strokes - Taken For A Fool
13. Zebra - Who's Behind The Door
14. The Shins - Name For You
15. Halestorm - I Hate Myself For Loving You