Somebody should tell the guy who is going to be
president that the proper way to dispose of an American
flag is to burn it. Actually incinerate is the word used.
plus folded neatly and say the pledge as it is lowered
into the flame. So if you see some nutbar burning a flag
thank him for disposing of it properly. Then collect the
ashes and dispose of them, oh and toss in a pledge.
We have bigger problems then a distraction concerning
a first amendment right. Freedom of speech bitches!
Although you try that crap in my presence there would
be consequences. I don't go for that myself. It's why I
have 3 tattered flags which I take to my local vets and
let them do the honors. Hell I was a boy scout in a
military family. I learned respect for our flag. Then I
discovered rock music and everything else is a blur
after that. I am told I was there and had a good time.
Ahhh those jamborees...
1. Cars - Let's Go
2. Beatles - Little Girl [True Stereo Mix]
3. Aerosmith - Last Child
4. Aerosmith - Rat's In The Cellar
5. Ike and Tina Turner - Baby Get It On
6. Tonic - Second Hand News
7. Michael Stanley Band - Misery Loves Company
8. Michael Stanley Band - He Can't Love You
9. Wave Pictures - Now I Want To Hoover My Brain Clean
10. Alice Cooper - I'm The Coolest
11. Magic Dick and Jay Geils - I'm The Coolest In The Car
12. Magic Dick - I Got To Find My Baby
13. Johnny Thunder and The Heartbreakers - Born To Lose
14. Train - Whole Lotta Love
15. Blackberry Smoke - Sunrise In Texas
16. Konqistador - Ballad Of Dwight Fry
17. Raveonettes - Fast Food
Post a Comment