Oh those whacky Republicans were at it again the other night
and political pundits had a field day with a wealth of moronic
material to use. One candidate can't count to 5 to save his life.
Another flat out lies to your face. Don't call him on it though he
might stab you. The only Woman in the crowd also is ignorant
of the truth and acts most the time like the whacked gossipy
neighbor who gets their info from the Nat. Enquire or the Onion.
And then there is the 600 lbs. gorilla in the room The Donald.
Although not a comedian as his dud of a performance as the host
of S.N.L. proved he is none the less entertaining in the political
setting. So unpredictable. Wanting to revive a sixty year old
gov'ment scandal known as operation wetback was a kooky Uncle
type remark. Every debate [Their words not mine] seems to be
propping up the opposition for a big win next year.
1. Brother Cane - Got No Shame
2. The Chills - America Says Hello
3. Billy Gibbons and The B.F.G's - You're What's Happening Baby
4. David Bowie - Young Americans [Rockcast 40 Restore Mix]
5. Black Keys - In Our Prime/ Gotta Get Away
6. Donnie Iris - Love Will Rock You
7. Aerosmith - Livin' On The Edge
8. Weezer - Do You Wanna Get High
9. Ringo Starr - Devil Woman
10. Divynls - Bless My Soul
11. Jude - I'm Sorry Now [Restore Guitar Mix]
12. Staple Singers - Heavy Makes You Happy [ Sha Na Na Na Boom Boom]
13. Daryl Hall and John Oates - Sara Smile [Live In Dublin '15]