Sorry for the delay. Publisher trouble. Fixed now, enjoy.
Greetings from this years home of the final four, H town.
North Carolina faces the boys from Philly, Villanova.
North Carolina, the state where it is legal to discriminate
against gays, lesbians and tyranny's. That's just for now, who
will be next on the list? Could be anybody not dumber than
a rock that doesn't agree with the new law. One moron, his
name rhymes with cruz even went on record to say men in
dresses will be exposing themselves to your daughters in
public restrooms. Making it sound like our kids just hang
out in craphole public restrooms is absurd. The lawmakers
there have lost their minds using religion as a screen to hide
their intolerance behind. Spend your money elsewhere. I will.
1. Bob Mould - Pray For Rain
2. Doobie Brothers - 8th Avenue Shuffle
3. Climax Blues Band - Together and Free
4. Climax Blues Band - Hey Baby Everything Is Going To Be Alright Yeh Yeh Yeh
5. Black Stone Cherry - War
6. John 5 and The Creatures - Making Monsters
7. The Thermals - The Wall
8. The Struts - Roll Up
9. Dandy Warhols - Catcher In The Rye
10. Klaatu - True Life Hero
11. Robin Trower - When Will The Next Blow Fall
12. Flaming Lips - She Don't Use Jelly
13. John Butcher Axis - A Little Texas Rain
14. Monkees - Michigan Blackhawk
15. Fleetwood Mac - If You Be My Baby
16. Peter Wolf - Wastin' Time
17. Hoosiers - Worried About Ray
18. Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers - Can't Get Her Out