Ah the season of shipping. Boxes tossed right and left,
all over the neighborhood. As a new tradition of stealing
boxes off porches seems to become more and more prevalent
I have to wonder how many of these thefts were inspired
by seeing it happen on the so called news. Lame stream
media does it all the time. Nobody ever heard of smoking
pot pourri before the clown circus decided to tell all the
addled headed of a "cheap" high. Back to shipping, I sent
a package to my sister. Many packages were sent by me
on the same day. I have tracking numbers on each. All
have arrived at their destination except for the fore
mentioned sister package. I tracked it to her neighborhood.
Then instead of getting delivered it did a u turn and headed
to Cleveland Ohio. I just received word it is now in North
Houston. the map location also included a photo of
where it was delivered. It's a pic of some construction pipes
stacked next to a road side. Does this mean they just tossed
it out the window on the side of the road? Ahh the good
old post office. Tis the Season.
1. AC DC - T.N.T
2. Kinks - Powerman
3. Sheepdogs - Feeling Good
4. Woggle - Do The Git Get Down
5. Doors - You Need Meat Don't Go Any Further
6. Emelie Autumn - Misery Loves Company
7. Foxboro Hot Tubs - Stop Drop and Roll
8. Catfish and The Bottlemen - Twice
9. Margaret Glaspy - You and I
10. Eldridge Holmes - Pop Popcorn Children
11. Traffic - Feeling Alright?
12. Black Pistol Fire - Suffocation Blues
13. Camper Van Beethoven - Pictures Of Matchstick Men
14. The Mystery Lights - What Happens When You Turn The Devil Down
15. Detroit Cobras - Cha Cha Twist
16. Lady Gaga - A Yo
17. Bomba Estereo - Soy Yo
18. Offspring - Secrets From The Underground
Happy Birthday To my sister Kat.
The Woggles? Amazing!
Post a Comment