Must be slow news day. Everywhere the question has been raised
as to what color Santa Claus is. All because some whire news lady
stated as a matter of fact, "Santa is white". She also went on to say
Jesus was a white guy but that's another story for another time. The
facts are what they are as to Santa's appearance. I won't rehash but
the jolly fat white guy I refer to as the coca cola Santa because the
vision we have of St. Nick is the one the coke company fed America
in the 20th century. Santa can be whatever color you want him to be.
Why here in Houston we even have Pancho Claus and he's brown!
So shut up. Stop trying to throw a turd in the punch bowl.
1. Rob Zombie - Dead City Radio and The New Gods Of Supertown
2. Jake Bugg - Slumville Sunrise
3. Bret Michaels - Love Sucks
4. Endless Boogie - Taking Out The Trash
5. Emerson Lake and Palmer - The Sheriff
6. Smokin Joe Kubek and Bnois King - I Ain't Greasin'
7. Deep Purple - Rat Bat Blues
8. Paramour - Still Into You
9. April Wine - Cum Hear The Band
10. Big Star - Rock City - Try Again
11. Laura Marling - -Master Hunter
12. The Aerolites - Electric Cigarette
13. Uncle Acid and The Deadbeats - Poison Apple
Dear Big AL,
test test test 2. Blogger keeps throwing me out. Bad language! More bad language and bad lanuage again!
Hm, either Skynet finally took over and put me on the list or it's some stoopid mistake. I go for option two and keep on trying.
Hey Dino, your comments are coming through.
Thank you, Sir! Aha, so the problem is on my side. Either the browser or the DAU, which would be me. I'll fix it.
Santa is imaginary albeit based loosely on a real historical figure. So like make him whatever color you want. Great set April Wine was cool. Get well Dino.
Hi Benny Jett,
thanks, I will. And absolutely right with me, questioning the colour of Santa is like discussing the colour of a fart. Totally besides the point.
Post a Comment